úterý 11. října 2011

CRAFT ACADEMY..

Today I was in the near town Rokycany.I was here with my class.We are on the craft avademy.This action was here,because ist in the project "Way on the future career." In the morning I didn't want to be here,but after..I think it was pretty nice..And now:WAIT FOR IT!...I think I found high school for me!.YES!..:).In this school,I can study fashion design,fashion and more..I love this school!..I hope,that it will be good,like on the internet website.This school is in the Pilsen.In this academy had this school fashion show.AWESOME!..(But photos of this action are really bad..bad quality..)And next was here a "Styling for people from the audience.."..And I take up my arm and I'm going on the stage..The took me a new hairstyle..Because I have A LOT of hair,that I'm sitting on this chait 2 hours!..But it was worth it..

Dnes jsme byli v nedalekém městě Rokycany.Byla sem tu s mojí třídou.Byla to akademie řemeslnictví.Tahle akce je něco jako projekt cesta za naším budoucím povoláním.Ráno jsem tam nějak moc nechtěla,ale potom to bylo úžasné.A ted' se držte:Myslím že jsem našla střední školu která se mi líbí!.JO!..:).V téhle škole můžu studovat módní návrhářství,oděvnictví,módní design atd..Zamilovala jsem se do tý školy!..Doufám,že to bude fajn škola,jako je to na internetových stránkách..Tahle škola je v Plzni.A v té akademii měla tahle škola i krátkou módní přehlídku.ÚŽASNÉ!!..(Ale fotky z té módní přehlídky jsou špatné..vážně..špatná kvalita..)..A potom přišlo zpestření programu,styling pro lidi z obecenstva,tak jsem zvedla ruku,a šla jsem na pódium.Udělali mi nový účes..Protože mám HODNĚ vlasů,tak jsem na té židli tvrdla 2 hodiny!..Ale stálo to za to..


Fashion show..I sad it..bad quality..

And my hair+ my outfit..;)..I love this shirt..Bye..;)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat