sobota 20. srpna 2011

MY PETS..

I have two animals..One kitten and more recently I have a dog..I love them..Like my own children..I show you a couple of photos..I hope,you will like it...

Mám dva domácí mazlíčky..Jednu kočku a od nedávna i psa..Miluju je..Jako moje vlastní děti..Ukážu Vám pár fotek..Doufám,že se Vám budou líbit..

This is my dog Roxy..

Tohle je můj pes Roxy..


She is 3 months old..And the dog race?..Its Bernese Mountain Dog..

Jsou jí 3 měsíce..A rasa ?..Je to Bernský Salašnický pes..



Is she not cute?..we have her only 3 days..:)

No není nádherná?..Máme jí jen 3 dny..:)

This is my cat.She is having a lot of names,but she heard to everyone..For example: Píd'a,Káča,Fufík,Šmoula..and many others..

Tak tohle je moje číča.Má hodně jmen,ale slyší na všechny..Například: Píd'a ,Káča,Fufík,Šmoula..a mnoho dalších..



She is 1 year and 3 months old..

Je jí 1 rok a 3 měsíce..
I got her from my cousin..I have her 1 year..

Mám ji od svojí sestřenice..a mám ji  rok u sebe..

                                                                 ...AND I LOVE THEM...

6 komentářů:

  1. I love your dog <3 <3

    Dear, hope you like and follow my blog http://www.acupofashion.com/
    xx

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. ohhhh the kitty is soooo cute!!!!

    xoxo
    http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. oooooo the dog is so cute! i want to cuddle it :d haha! i have two giveaways on my blog! if you want to you can enter them :) you can win a KO YSL Arty ring or a self-chosen piece of jewelry :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Aww, so cute! :) I really like them. Anything that has a fur- and I am already melting ;) Your dog is such a adorable puppy! :)

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat