neděle 25. září 2011

SUMMARY OF THE WEEK...

I'm soooo sorry..I was not write here about 1 week..So what happend for the week..I was on the party in the Prague,because my auntie was having birthay.My cousin bakes muffins.Mmm..My cousin Claire was here too and we must looked after little kids (relatives of the family).They are little dragons..:).So yesterday I was on the celebrations in villige Terešov,where was a celebrations of 650 years of foundation this villige and I started this celebration (I was singing here).Is a pity,that I haven't photos from this celebration.Grr..But I have a couple of photos of my auntie's party..And piece of my outfits..

Tak mooc se omlouvám..Nenapsala jsem sem nic už přes týden..Tak co se stalo za ten týden..Byla jsem na oslavě v Praze,protože moje teta měla narozeniny.Moje sestřenice pekla výborné muffiny.Mmm..Moje sestřenice Claire tu byla taky a musely jsme se starat o malé děti (příbuzní rodiny).Jsou to malý draci..Včera jsem byla v menší vesnici Terešov,kde byly oslavy založení Terešova a já jsem tyto oslavy zahajovala (zpívala jsem tam).Je škoda,že nemám fotky z této oslavy.Grr..Ale mám fotky z tetiččiny oslavy..A trochu z mých outfitů..


My little sweetie..Teresa..




And In the Zbiroh was a farmers' markets.And I stood at the school stand with organic vegetables,that we grew it in the school garden.


Ve Zbiroze byly farmářské trhy.A já jsem stála u školního stánku s bio bylinkami,které jsme vypěstovali na školní zahradě.







1 komentář: